Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Demo Reel

I had signed up for a portfolio review for yesterday last week, so the day before then I went through all of my work during my time here at Georgia Tech. One of the reasons I'd delayed graduation to next year was because I was afraid that my work was subpar, and nowhere near good enough to get me into grad school, much less get a job offer. To my surprise, the response to my demo reel was fairly positive. Everyone told me it was very strong, and I was able to get an internship offer. I would still need to take a test in animating via Flash, but it is an offer nevertheless! My reel still most certainly needs work, as well as the projects displayed in it. But I've learned I should be confident with what I have, and openly share what I've done regardless of where I am. At the very least, it can serve later as a mark of how much I've improved over time.

Here is my reel below:


Demo Reel from Jeanie C on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment